Picture this... fire crackling, starters sizzling, glasses clinking. Not your average office.
Be the heart and soul of a catered ski chalet, welcoming guests from the moment they step into resort until their holiday comes to an end. Take your hosting skills to new heights with blissful baking, delectable dishes and smooth service - all in the beautiful setting of the mountains where you can ski or snowboard pretty much every day of the week!
- Provide breakfast, afternoon tea and 3 course evening meal for customers in accordance with dietary requirements and the Skiworld 5 day set menu plan (aperitif, canapés and a cheese board where applicable)
- Ensure the chalet is kept clean and tidy and that health and hygiene standards are met throughout the season
- Act as a source of information for guests and be the first point of contact for any queries
- Provide a high level of service at all times including carrying out a weekly welcome meeting and chalet-specific paperwork.
You could be a Skiworld Chalet Host if you have...
- A sense of teamsmanship
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
- Previous cooking experience (formal qualifications not required)
- Excellent organisational skills
- A flexible, hands-on and proactive approach to life
Skiworld will provide:
- 2 days off per week
- Monthly salary
- Season ski pass
- Ski or snowboard equipment for the season
- Return travel from the UK
- Holiday Pay
- Up to 10% holiday discount for friends and family
- Performance related incentives