A prominant ski company is looking for a member of staff to join their chalet-hotel team for this winter season in one of the world's leading ski areas - La Plagne Paradiski.
Enjoy your ski season working right next to the slopes and main chair lift in Plagne 1800.
Restaurant staff work in a team with the restaurant seniors to serve breakfast, lunch and 3 course evening meals to our guests, and to outside customers on a shift basis in the ‘Bobsleigh Bar’. You must work to a high level of service at all times particularly in the presentation and speed of service. Whilst being professional and efficient our restaurant staff must show excellent personal skills to build a good rapport with our clients.
• Preparing the restaurant for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and evening meals
• Supervising a buffet breakfast
• Clearing tables ensuring the restaurant/bar is presented well at all times
• Taking table orders
• Communicating orders to the chefs
• Serving food and drinks in the restaurant, bar and on the terrace
• Billing outside clients and cash handling
• Supervising afternoon tea and clearing
• Cleaning the restaurant and waiting room after each service
Housekeepers work in a team to maintain the cleanliness and upkeep of the hotel. You must work to a high standard at all times particularly when carrying out a room changeover. Housekeepers must have a positive attitude towards their work, carrying out their job in a professional and efficient manner. A good eye for detail is essential.
Duties include :
• Cleaning the common areas – including vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, cleaning windows and surfaces
• Daily room cleaning – making beds, cleaning bathrooms and replenishing room supplies
• Changeover rooms on guests departure – full room clean, changing of beds and good presentation of room
• Laundry duties - washing, drying, pressing, folding and storing linen and towels
• Organisation of stock cupboards – maintain good organisation and cleanliness of cleaning cupboards
• Clearing outdoor areas – making sure the hotel surrounds are kept litter free
• Reporting Maintenance – ensuring all maintenance issues are immediately reported to reception
Housekeepers work on a shift basis which allows good skiing time.
We have kitchen positions available from entry level (dish washing and light food preperation) to more experienced chefs.