We're looking for a Runner to join our front of house team at The Ivy Brighton Brasserie. A Runner is an entry level position that will give you valuable insight and experience into the hospitality industry. The pace is fast and the standards are high, but if you are passionate and a quick learner, it can be the start of a great career.
• Assist waiters in serving food and beverages to guests
• Carry food to guests, ensuring the area is cleared after
• Help set up the restaurant for service
• Support the chefs to ensure they are prepared for service
What’s in it for you?
As well as a chance to add one of the world’s most prestigious names to your CV, you’ll get:
• Top class training – before the job and on the job, plus opportunities to progress
• Excellent staff meals, served exactly as they are to guests
• A generous staff discount at all of our Ivy Collection restaurants nationwide
• Lots of great benefits including free uniform, cycle to work scheme and savings on things like gym membership and cinema tickets
• Reward programmes recognising employee longevity and recognising those who promote us as an employer of choice
• A great work-life balance and plenty of opportunities to socialise with your team outside the workplace
• External support in partnership with the charity, Hospitality in Action - providing access to legal care, financial support & personal advice